OI:Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) and Physical Therapy Research Survey Seeks Participants
01.23.2013—We wish to inform you of a research study about OI and physical therapy that we are conducting in the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Program at the Kennedy Krieger Institute (IRB Protocol#NA_00073060). We invite your participation in this study.
- Diagnosis of OI
- Over 18 years of age or biological or adoptive parent of a child with OI
- Able to understand and complete an online survey
Why is this research study being done?
- To determine how physical therapy services are being used by individuals with OI and how adequate these services are for individuals with OI.
What do I need to do?
- If you are eligible you can access the survey by clicking on the following link https://surveys.kennedykrieger.org/89289/lang-en
- Survey completion should take 10-15 minutes.
For more information please contact:
Shalmali Talwalkar, PT, DPT
Kennedy Krieger Institute
JHMI IRB number: NA_00073060, Principal Investigator: Jay R. Shapiro, M.D.
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.