Education and Training
The International Center for Spinal Cord Injury conducts several educational presentations, discussions and workshops for current and former patients and their families, and healthcare and rehabilitation professionals working with patients with spinal cord dysfunction or paralysis.
- Regeneration Generation Patient Education: Monthly spinal cord injury patient education group open to anyone with paralysis, as well as caregivers or the family of those living with paralysis.
- Spinal Cord Injury Support Group: An interactive group where people with spinal cord injuries can share their experiences, gain resources, and receive peer support. This group is open to all individuals with paralysis, as well as caregivers or the family of those living with paralysis.
- Peer Mentoring Program: Partnering with the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, this program connects International Center for Spinal Cord Injury patients and caregivers with peer mentors, who understand what it’s like to live with paralysis and can provide their support.
- Progress in Practice: Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (ABRT): A clinical workshop for physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, physicians, and rehabilitation professionals to gain and advance their skills in various rehabilitation techniques.
- Clinical Program
- Make an Appointment
- Research Program
- Additional Resources
- Center News & Updates
- Join Our Team
- Contact Us
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
Center News & Updates
LAST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH
Regeneration Generation Patient Education
Next Meeting: February 28, 2017
THIRD MONDAY OF EACH MONTH
Spinal Cord Injury Support Group