News & Updates
March 17, 2014 (All day)
March 17, 2014 - 8:00am
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
Submitted by admin on June 23, 2011 - 3:08pm
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Trauma Training Academy General Training Policies and Procedures
- No telephone registrations will be accepted. Please register by mail, online or by fax.
- A confirmation notice will be sent out via e-mail to each participant one week prior to the workshop. If you do not have access to an e-mail account, please list a fax number for your confirmation.
- Lunch will be provided for each full-day workshop.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the training, so that we can begin on time.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Refund Policies:
- Individuals who miss a workshop will not receive a refund. Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the date of the training. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please fax requests to (443) 923-5906 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests received less than 5 business days prior to the workshop will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Participant substitutions from the same agency may be made at any time prior to the date of the workshop, however, written notice of this change must be provided to the Trauma Training Academy.
- If the workshop is canceled by the Trauma Training Academy, all fees received will be refunded in full.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- The Family Center at Kennedy Krieger Institute is authorized by the Maryland State Board of Social Work Examiners, the Maryland State Board of Examiners of Psychologists and the Maryland State Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists as a sponsor of Continuing Education Units.
- Participants must arrive on time and stay until the end of the workshop in order to receive full CEU credit.
- Late arrivals or early departures will result in a reduction of CEUs provided.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided to all participants that are not eligible for CEUs.