Thank you for joining us for the second annual Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents, a one-day virtual conference focusing on recent advances in treating pain in children and adolescents.
The conference featured national experts on the topic of pediatric pain and provided attendees with a better understanding of this complex issue.
- Understanding Pediatric Pain
- Headache in Pediatric Pain
- Bridging the Gap Between Medicine and Psychology in Pediatric Pain
- A Psychiatrist’s Approach to Pediatric Chronic Pain
- Stefan J. Friedrichsdorf, MD, Medical Director, Center of Pediatric Pain Medicine, Palliative Care and Integrative Medicine , UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Christopher Oakley, MD, Director, Pediatric Headache Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Monique Ribeiro, MD, Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine , Boston Children’s Hospital
- Rachel Zoffness, PhD, Pediatric Division Head, American Association of Pain Psychology, UCSF School of Medicine
Saturday, October 17, 2020
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
You may now view the recordings of this virtual conference below. You may register to receive updates about our next conference or "Skip to Video" by clicking in the upper right hand corner of the video frame.
Who Should View the Recordings:
Physicians and healthcare professionals who seek to learn about the latest developments in pediatric pain medicine, including pediatricians, school nurses, interventional pain specialists, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, primary care physicians, psychologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, and fellows.
Thank you for your interest!