Join us for the second annual Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents, a one-day virtual conference focusing on recent advances in treating pain in children and adolescents.
The conference features national experts on the topic of pediatric pain and will provide attendees with a better understanding of this complex issue.
Topics Will Include:
- Understanding Pediatric Pain
- Headache in Pediatric Pain
- Bridging the Gap Between Medicine and Psychology in Pediatric Pain
- A Psychiatrist’s Approach to Pediatric Chronic Pain
- Stefan J. Friedrichsdorf, MD, Medical Director, Center of Pediatric Pain Medicine, Palliative Care and Integrative Medicine , UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Christopher Oakley, MD, Director, Pediatric Headache Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Monique Ribeiro, MD, Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine , Boston Children’s Hospital
- Rachel Zoffness, PhD, Pediatric Division Head, American Association of Pain Psychology, UCSF School of Medicine
Saturday, October 17, 2020
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This is a virtual conference using Zoom. Registered participants will receive log-in information before the event.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians and healthcare professionals who seek to learn about the latest developments in pediatric pain medicine, including pediatricians, school nurses, interventional pain specialists, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, primary care physicians, psychologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, and fellows.
Register by Phone:
Register by Fax:
Email the Office of CME: email@example.com