Therapeutic Advanced Technology Across the Lifespan
Kennedy Krieger Institute Outpatient Center
801 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
Applying Advanced Technology to Clinical Practice
- Learn the critical foundational knowledge of motor learning and early mobility
- Experience the latest advanced technology, including Armeo®Spring, Armeo®Boom, TheraStride®, FES, Bioness®, and WalkAide®, through our interactive lab
- Understand practical clinical applications for your patients
This training is for physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, occupational therapists, and occupational therapy assistants. Physical therapists licensed in Maryland can receive continuing education credits when they attend this workshop.
Registration Fee: $150
For More Information
For the complete workshop schedule and to register, click here.
- About Us
- History and Timeline
- Institute Departments
- Institute Centers
- Institute Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- Inspiring Stories
- For Health Care Professionals
- Institute News & Updates
- Resources for Reporters
- Institute Publications
- Stay Connected
- Events & Education
- Support Our Work
- Locations & Directions
- Other Important Information
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.