News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
ROAR for Autism 2014
Oregon Ridge Park
13401 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us on Sunday, April 27, 2014 at ROAR for Autism – a bike ride, run, walk and family festival at Oregon Ridge Park in Cockeysville, MD to raise funds for autism research at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
When you’re finished running, walking or biking, refuel with healthy snacks from the Wegmans Wellness Village. Don’t miss the resource fair, live entertainment and a wonderful enclosed playground that makes ROAR FOR AUTISM a great event for the entire family. If you can’t drag yourself out of bed early on a Sunday morning, go ahead and sleep in – you can “SNORE FOR ROAR,” too.
- Check-in/Registration (6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.)
- 25-mile bike ride (7 a.m. start)
- 5k run/road race & low-mileage fun walk (8 a.m. start)
- Family Festival, including games and the Mascot Challenge (8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
**Beaver Dam Road will be closed from 7:45-9am for the run/walk. There will be NO access to Oregon Ridge during this time**
- Sign up to bike, run or walk by April 9 and receive a FREE technical T-shirt!
- Advance Registration:
- Adults - $35 (Festival Only - $15)
- Children 5 to 12 - $15 (Festival Only - $5)
- Children 4 & under – FREE
Help break the silence that surrounds autism. Come together to ROAR for the millions of children who can’t!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information or to register or create an online fundraising page where you can build a team, post pictures, and track donations, visit:
Or, call 443-923-7300.