Progress in Practice: Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (ABRT)
Kennedy Krieger Institute Outpatient Center
801 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
Hosted by the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury at Kennedy Krieger Institute, Progress in Practice: Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (ABRT) is a premier educational event for physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, and other medical professionals. This two-day workshop covers a wide range of topics related to neurorehabilitation for neurological populations beyond spinal cord injury.
Following completion of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Discuss the scientific and therapeutic principles of Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (ABRT) and appropriate clinical applications.
2. Demonstrate specific clinical skills within the key components of ABRT and strategies to design treatments, given practical constraints, involving each of the components.
3. Display clinical reasoning and synthesis of ABRT principles through case studies.
For More Information
- About Us
- History and Timeline
- Institute Departments
- Institute Centers
- Institute Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- Inspiring Stories
- For Health Care Professionals
- Institute News & Updates
- Resources for Reporters
- Institute Publications
- Stay Connected
- Events & Education
- Support Our Work
- Locations & Directions
- Other Important Information
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.