Baltimore Running Festival 2013
M&T Bank Stadium
1101 Russell Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Registration for our 2nd annual Kennedy Krieger Institute's Baltimore Running Festival Charity Team is now open! This year's Baltimore Running Festival is taking place on Saturday, October 12, 2013. You can register now to be on our charity team by going to our registration page. The first 100 participants to register will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Visa gift card!
Want to support Kennedy Krieger Institute, but can’t quite drag yourself out of bed that early on a Saturday? New this year, we are offering the chance to be a Virtual Racer for Kennedy Krieger! By registering that you’d rather race "virtually", you are agreeing to raise $100 for Kennedy Krieger Institute. Virtual Racer registrants will get all the Kennedy Krieger Team benefits, but it will not get you any of the Baltimore Running Festival participant benefits. Please see our team website for more information.
By committing to be a member of the Kennedy Krieger Team, and raising at least $250 ($50 if you are participating in the Kid's Fun Run and $100 for Virtual Racers), you are eligible to receive:
- FREE registration for the Baltimore Running Festival event of your choice. (Not applicable to those who register as Virtual Racers.)
- A FREE carb-loading pasta party the evening before the race catered by Sabatino's.
- A Kennedy Krieger Institute Under Armour team shirt.
- A participant goody bag with all kinds of cool stuff.
- Access to the Kennedy Krieger Team hospitality tent in the Celebration Village to secure your belongings during the race.
- Use of the Kennedy Krieger Team tent as a meeting place for your friends and family.
- Morning coffee and breakfast.
- Post-race snacks and refreshments.
- Fun and camaraderie with others on the Kennedy Krieger Team.
- The knowledge that you raised funds to help the children and families of Kennedy Krieger Institute.
The funds raised from Kennedy Krieger Institute's Baltimore Running Festival Team will support our spinal cord injury program and the training needs of patients with disabilities who particpate in the event.
For More Information:
- About Us
- History and Timeline
- Institute Departments
- Institute Centers
- Institute Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- Inspiring Stories
- For Health Care Professionals
- Institute News & Updates
- Resources for Reporters
- Institute Publications
- Stay Connected
- Events & Education
- Support Our Work
- Locations & Directions
- Other Important Information
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.