Opening Doors, Unlocking potential
We welcome you to Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Career page!
Join us in our efforts to provide the best in specialized care for children with developmental disabilities. The doors of possibility are open wide in a position that is more than a job, it is a career!
There are a number of reasons why people choose to work at Kennedy Krieger. The opportunity to work with professionals from a wide variety of disciplines, a relaxed and inspiring work environment and a great place to build and enrich your career!
Our employees enjoy benefits such as wellness programs, a great work/life balance, retirement savings plans and tuition reimbursement.
Below you can search for career opportunities. Opportunities are updated daily so please check back at a later time if you do not see something that fits your goals at this time.
You can view all open job positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your particular needs .
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.