Strategies to Enhance Functional Participation in Activities of Daily Living
Kennedy Krieger Institute
3901 Greenspring Avenue
Third Floor, Large Conference Room
Balitmore, MD 21211
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Presented by: Teresa Anderson, OTR/L, Meghan Hinderer, MS OTR/L, Megan Owens, MS OTR/L, and Jeanine Lindenstruth, MS OTR/L.
In this Sharing Treatment and Autism Resources (STAR) training, participants will learn fun and motivating ways to encourage functional participation during daily living activities such as feeding, dressing, and playing. Strategies for enhancing a child’s willingness to engage in purposeful activities will be presented.
This is a FREE training for parents, family members, and professionals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information, or to register for this event, please visit the event web site. Registration is required to attend this event.
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.