Overview of Treatment of Spasticity and Movement Disorders in Cerebral Palsy
The Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy & Neurodevelopmental Medicine is pleased to announce the first seminar in the fall seminar series.
Speaker: Dr. Alec Hoon, Jr., Director, Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy & Neurodevelopmental Medicine, Kennedy Krieger Institute
Description: Participants will learn about the range of options for treatment of spasticity and hypertonia in cerebral palsy.
Sponsored by: Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy & Neurodevelopmental Medicine, Kennedy Krieger Institute
Location: Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Outpatient Center, 801 North Broadway, Conference Room 202, Baltimore, MD 21205
Parking Garage: Kennedy Krieger Institute’s parking garage is located on Ashland Street. Bring garage parking ticket with you for validation.
Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Registration: Seminars are free but registration is required and limited to 65 participants. CEU’s will not be offered. Dinner will be served. Registration deadline: Friday, September 21, 2012. For more information and to register, contact Toni Shumate, Coordinator at 443-923-9137 or email@example.com
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.