DDA Services and Funding
Kennedy Krieger Institute
801 North Broadway
Conference Room 202
Baltimore, MD 21205
About the Event:
The Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy & Neurodevelopmental Medicine is pleased to announce the second seminar in our spring seminar series: DDA Services and Funding.
Participants who attend this event will learn about DDA programs in Maryland, how to apply for services, and funding available for support services. Bette Ann Mobley, Acting Director, Central Maryland Office, Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration, will be our featured event speaker.
The seminar is free, but registration is required and limited to 65 participants. The deadline to register for this event is Wednesday, April 18, 2012. CEUs will not be offered. Parking will be available in the Kennedy Krieger Institute garage on Ashland Street. Please bring your garage parking ticket with you for validation.
For More Information:
For more information, or to register for this event, please contact Toni Shumate at (443) 923-9137 or email@example.com.
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.