Addressing the Challenges of Raising Children on the Autism Spectrum
Kennedy Krieger Institute
3901 Greenspring Avenue
Creamer Building, 3rd Floor Large Conference Room
Baltimore, Maryland 21211
ABOUT THE EVENT:
This training will provide caregivers with strategies for balancing personal, familial and professional responsibilities. Participants will receive information on adapting to their child’s unique needs, as well as resources available to support and guide them on their journey through Autism.
Presenters: Elie Sollins, LGSW and Chuck Brown, LCSW-C
Elie and Chuck are both Clinical Social Workers at Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Center for Autism and Related Disorders. They provide mental health therapy, support, guidance and psychoeducation to individuals and families impacted by Autism.
This is a FREE training for parents, family members, and professionals.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information, or to register for this event, please visit the event web site. Registration is required to attend this event.
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.