Status messageActive context: kki_bg_colors_green
Print this page Children's Books About Spinal Cord Injury -- SHNIC Information for Families
Follow Your Dreams by Connie Panzarino. National Spinal Cord Injury Association, 1995.
Rebecca Finds A New Way (How Kids Learn, Play, and Live with Spinal Cord Injuries and Illnesses) by Connie Panzarino. National Spinal Cord Injury Association, 1994.
Speedway Sam (A Book About Spinal Cord Injury for Children) by Nancy Glover. The Board of Trustees of the University of Alabama, 1990.
Tell It Like It Is by Connie Panzarino. National Spinal Cord Injury Association, 1997.
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.