Status messageActive context: kki_bg_colors_green
General Outline for Individual Health Plans -- SHNIC School Nurses Information
Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration (SHNIC) provides on-site training and technical assistance to personnel from schools and community-service programs throughout Maryland at no cost. Combining the expertise of the Kennedy Krieger Institute and other local hospitals with resources of the Maryland State Department of Education and the State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, SHNIC provides school staff and community service professionals with the skills they need to safely and effectively manage the integration of children and adolescents with specialized health needs into educational settings.
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.