Status messageActive context: kki_bg_colors_green
Children's Books About Differences -- SHNIC Information for Families
Betsy and Peter Are Different by Gunilla Wolde. Random House, 1979.
We're Different, We're the Same (a Sesame Street book) by Bobbi Jane Kates. Random House, 1992.
Why Am I Different? by Norma Simon. Albert Whitman and Company, 1976.
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.