Status messageActive context: kki_bg_colors_green
Children's Books About ADD/ADHD -- SHNIC Information for Families
A Child's Guide to Concentrating - For Kids with ADHD by Bonita Blazer. Shire Richwood Inc.
Eddie Enough! By Debbie Zimmett. Woodbine House, 2001.
Jumpin’ Johnny Get Back to Work - A Child's Guide to ADHD/Hyperactivity by Michael Gordon, M.D. GSI Publications, Inc., 1997.
Kids Explore the Gifts of Children with Special Needs. John Muir Publications, 1994. (one section written by a child with ADHD)
Pay Attention, Slosh! By M. Smith. 1997.
Shelley, the Hyperactive Turtle by Deborah Moss. Woodbine House, 1989.
Waiting for Mr. Goose by L. Lears. 1999.
Zipper, the Kid with ADHD by Caroline Janover. Woodbine House, 1997.
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
News & Updates
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.