In an effort to provide a quality resource to our patients requiring rehabilitative and adaptive equipment, an affiliation with Chesapeake Rehab Equipment (Chesapeake Rehab) was developed in 1996. Chesapeake Rehab provides assistive technology, mobility devices, and unparalleled service to enhance their patients' quality of life by meeting their needs and expectations with dignity and respect.
Chesapeake Rehab offers a complete line of products including manual and power wheelchairs, custom seating components, environmental controls, home care beds, ambulatory aids, bath safety products, wheelchair cushions, power tilt/recline systems, pediatric equipment, scooters, scooter lifts, lift chairs, stair lifts, wheelchair accessories and sports equipment.
Chesapeake Rehab's service department provides service which is unparalled in the industry and includes prompt and courteous delivery, 24-hour emergency service, manufacture trained service technicians, custom seating fabricators, electronic engineers, and a full line of repair parts.
Chesapeake Rehab aspires to be the provider of choice for assistive technology products and services in the markets in which they do business. Locations include Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Cumberland, MD; Newark, DE; Harrisburg, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Salisbury, MD.
For more information about Chesapeake Rehab visit their website at http://www.chesrehab.com.
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
- Community Programs
- Child and Family Support Program
- Community Rehabilitation Program
- Family Center Community Programs
- Family Support Services
- Physically Challenged Sports & Recreation Program
- PACT: Specialized Child Care and Family Support
- Southeast Baltimore Early Headstart
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Adaptive Sports Program
- Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Inspiring Stories
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.