News & Updates
Search Research Content
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Dayspring Program Evaluation
The Dayspring Community Programs, Inc. is a community based program designed to address the specialized needs of parents in recovery from drug dependency and their children. The goal of this research study is to publish limited aggregate data from previously collected Dayspring Program evaluation and analyses. The research questions are as follows:
- What do pre-school aged children understand about drugs, safety and nutrition?
- What is the effectiveness of the "Prevention of Tobacco, Narcotics, Drugs, and Alcohol (PANDA)" in pre-school aged children?
- What is the baseline knowledge of drug effects and peer pressure risk in middle-school aged children whose parents are in drug recovery?
- What is the effectiveness of prevention interventions in Dayspring Program participants?
- What are the psychometric properties of the McNally Substance Abuse Prevention Assessment for Pre-school and Primary-school Children?