Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Neuropsychology Research Lab -- Policies and Procedures
To access services provided by the Neuropsychology Research Lab under the direction of E. Mark Mahone, PhD, please contact Program Coordinator Alison Pritchard, PhD, or Research Assistant Lisa Ferenc, MA.
- Access to library of research related to a wide variety of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Consultation regarding research protocol development
- Assistance with grant and IRB submissions
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing (data collection)
- Consultation regarding data management and interpretation
- Assistance with preparation of psychological and neuropsychological assessment results for manuscript submission
Accessing Our Services:
Neuropsychological consultation services are available to investigators from Kennedy Krieger Institute and the Johns Hopkins community via the Behavioral Core of the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center (IDDRC; Grant # P30 HD-24061) core faculty E. Mark Mahone, PhD. Investigators requesting services must have current support from the National Institutes of Health (NIH; as a principal or co-investigator), including ongoing or planned support via the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (ICTR; formerly the General Clinical Research Center).
Paperwork to Provide for Consultation
- Study protocol
- Copy of grant
- IRB application
- GCRC application
- Initial consultation services with Dr. Mahone are typically supported via the Behavioral Core of the IDDRC.
- Billing for testing services - 3 options available:
- Investigator applies to NBRU for support → NBRU authorizes a specific amount of support (e.g., enough for X subjects to be tested) → Neuropsychology Research Lab bills NBRU on a per subject, per test basis.
- Investigator pays for Neuropsychology Research Lab services out of their own funding (grant) → Neuropsychology Research Lab bills investigator's budget number on a per subject, per test basis.
- Investigator pays salary support for a Neuropsychology staff member, buying a certain percentage of the staff member's time to do testing for their research project → NP Lab bills investigator's budget number for agreed-upon percentage of staff member's salary.