News & Updates
March 12, 2014 - 12:00pm
March 12, 2014 - 6:30pm
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
Submitted by admin on June 23, 2011 - 2:08pm
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Visitors Are Welcome
Kennedy Krieger welcomes visitors and asks that they adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visitors must register at the security desk in the lobby of the 707 North Broadway building and must wear a visitor's wristband at all times.
- General visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Two visitors per child are allowed at a time.
- Visitors younger than age 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. The accompanying adult must complete an infectious disease screening form before visiting. A charge nurse will assist you with this process.
- Any requests for visitor restrictions must be arranged with the charge nurse.
- When attending therapy sessions, the parent or caregiver is responsible for the behavior of any visitors or siblings, and must ensure that they do no compromise the safety of others or interfere with appointments.