Center News & Updates
Center Event Calendar
The Patrick Rummerfield Story
Join Our Team
VIEW ALL POSITIONS
Where Hope and Opportunity Meet Science: The International Center for Spinal Cord Injury represents something remarkable in the field of paralyis treatment: New hope
Join us for our monthly spinal cord injury support group, "Regeneration Generation." Each month features a new and exciting topic presentation or discussion. Meetings are held on one Monday each month from 12 - 2 PM, and lunch is provided for those who RSVP.
All meetings are catered by Brueggers and are held at:
Kennedy Krieger Institute
801 North Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
- Monday, January 28, 2013 - Nutrition
- Monday, February 25, 2013 - Motivational Guest Speaker
- Monday, March 25, 2013 - Baltimore Running Festival Race Team KKI
- Monday, April 22, 2013 - Freedom Hills Therapeutic Riding
- Monday, May 27, 2013 - Summer Social Kick Off
- Monday, June 24, 2013 - Driving Rehabilitation
- Monday, July 22, 2013 - Back to School and Work
- Monday, August 26, 2013 - Motivational Guest Speaker
- Monday, September 23, 2013 - Sexuality After Injury
- Monday, October 28, 2013 - Q & A with our NEW Social Worker
- November & December, 2013 - We will not be holding meetings during these months due to the busy holiday season.
Please contact us for more information, or to RSVP, at ICSCIsupport@kennedykrieger.org or (443) 923-9468.
Patient Q&A Meetings
for Center Patients and Their Families
Join us at one of our monthly sessions to address any physician, therapy, or research questions you may have. Meetings are on the second Friday of each month from 12 PM to 1 PM. Lunch will be provided.
- Friday, January 11, 2013 - Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC) and Epigenetics
- Friday, February 8, 2013 - MicroRNAs in a Central Nervous System Injury
- Friday, March 8, 2013 - Biomaterials for Spinal Cord Repair
- Friday, April 12, 2013 - Functional Electrical Stimulation after Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Friday, May 10, 2013 - Inhibitors to Regeneration
- Friday, June 14, 2013 - Natural Product and Dietary Therapies for Central Nervous System Injuries
- Friday, July 12, 2013 - Myelin Function and Repair
- Friday, August 9, 2013 - Advanced Imaging Techniques in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Friday, September 13, 2013 - Taxol: Two Benefical Effects with One Drug
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Friday, November 8, 2013 - Cell-Based Therapies
- Friday, December 13, 2013 - History of Myelination Research
To sign up for an ICSCI Q&A session, please call or email Anna Schneider with total number of people to attend:*
Phone: (443) 923-9239
*Space is limited, you must sign up by 9 am the day PRIOR to the session.