Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
We invite your comments on Kennedy Krieger-sponsored blogs and social media sites, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. To promote respectful discussion and feedback, we have established a Comments Policy that applies to these sites. By posting a comment or material on a Kennedy Krieger-sponsored site, the user hereby agrees to the Policy set forth below.
For the privacy of users and their families, please be advised that all postings will be publicly available on the Internet and, therefore, publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet. Because of the public nature of these forums, Kennedy Krieger is not able to respond to every posting, especially those that address individual medical issues. Users who post comments should not expect a response to postings concerning personal medical issues and responses, if any, shall not constitute medical advice.
We reserve the right to reject or remove comments for any reason or no reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate this Comments Policy.
By posting any comments or material on the Kennedy Krieger Institute-sponsored blogs and social media sites, you give Kennedy Krieger the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially, ethically or sexually hateful or offensive, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the Kennedy Krieger Institute in its sole discretion.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post advertisements for commercial products or solicitations of business/membership.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute "spam."
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
We also reserve the right to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to this Comments Policy.
- Terminate a user's access to blogs upon any breach of this Comments Policy.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on our blogs or social media sites, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
We also reserve the right to amend this Comments Policy from time to time in our judgment to address issues that may arise and changes in our operations or the law.
In posting material on the Kennedy Krieger Institute-sponsored sites, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Kennedy Krieger Institute, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on the sites.