News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Working 2 Walk
Join ICSCI at the Working 2 Walk event. This event provides participants with the opportunity to:
- Meet the scientists who are leading the effort to find curative therapies
- Hear first-hand the latest news on the research front
- Learn about currently available modalities that will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and maximize function following spinal cord injury
- Find out what you can do to accelerate progress toward cures
- Network with your peers in a dynamic environment
A tentative schedule of events can be found on this web site. Please note that the schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the event host.
For more information or to register for this event, please visit the Unite 2 Fight Paralysis web site.