Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
ROAR For Autism 2013
Oregon Ridge Park
13401 Beaver Dam Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
ABOUT THE EVENT
ROAR for Autism is a bike ride, run, walk, and family fun festival dedicated to raising funds for Autism research and programs at Kennedy Krieger Institute. The 25-mile bike ride and our new 5k run and family fun walk is geared towards families and individuals of all ages and experience levels. The event also offers fun family festivities, entertainment, and refreshments.
- Check-in/Registration (6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.)
- 25-mile bike ride (7 a.m. start)
- NEW 5k run (8:30 a.m. start)
- Low-mileage family fun walk (8:45 a.m. start)
- Family festival, including games and nature trails (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Adults – $25
- Children 5 to 12 – $10
- Children 4 & under – FREE
- Sign up by April 10 and receive a FREE T-shirt!
Help break the silence that surrounds autism. Come together to ROAR for the millions of children who can’t!
For More Information
For more information or to register or create an online fundraising page where you can build a team, post pictures, and track donations, visit:
Or, call 443-923-7300.