MCDD News & Updates
SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Mussel Up for a Cause
APRIL 21, 2015
MCDD Legislative Overview- April 2015
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Research and Evaluation
Using uniform practices for data collection and analysis, the Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) engages in research, evaluation and analysis in areas important to the field of disabilities, such as:
- Evaluation of Low Intensity Support Services (LISS)
- Title V (Office for Genetics) Resource Mapping Project
- Kennedy Krieger Institute Community Health Needs Assessment 2013
- School involvement, parent satisfaction, and autism
- Maryland needs assessment and strategic planning
In keeping with its core research function, additional projects may include basic or applied research, and evaluation and analysis of public policy in areas that affect people with developmental disabilities and their family members.