Road Closure at 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Road closures will block regular access to our Broadway parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to your appointment.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Pre-service Preparation and Continuing Education
The Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) provides interdisciplinary education and training programs in a collaborative environment that addresses issues affecting people with disabilities throughout their lives. Our programs cross the health, education, employment, and social services systems and include:
- Training in Dual Diagnosis: Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Inclusive Child Care Training Program
- Research Initiatives for Student Enhancement (RISE)
- Emergency Department Curriculum Training Program
- Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration (SHNIC)
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Other Related Disabilities (LEND) Program
- Early Achievements Professional Immersion Training in Autism