MCDD News & Updates
NOVEMBER 14, 2014
Project HEAL helps families navigate the disabilities maze
Project HEAL’s 2014 Outstanding Partners
Project HEAL recognizes the Baltimore office of Ballard Spahr, LLP and Ron Howard and Associates of RE/MAX Preferred for their exceptional generosity and support in 2014.
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities Newsletter
On a quarterly basis the Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) updates its local, regional, state and national families and associates with an online newsletter, briefing them on the latest activities of the MCDD and its partners.
Current Newsletter: December 2014
Recruits will be trained to safely manage situations involving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
More In This Issue:
Legislation & Policy
- People On The Go 25th Anniversary Conference Draws Record Crowd
- New Partnership with Maryland Centers for Independent Living Launches
- Fellows Trained to Advance Leadership in Special Education
People & Places
- MCDD Partners Honored for Leadership in Self-Advocacy and Diversity
- MCDD Shared Expertise with National Leaders
- Congrats, Law Trainees!
- Welcome, New Staff!
To access previous issues, visit the Newsletter Archives page.