News & Updates
Potential magazine informs readers about the latest institute news and advances in research, patient care, special education, and community programs.
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Specialized Health Needs Interagency Collaboration (SHNIC): Information for School Nurses
- Assessing the Student with Special Health Care Needs (See PDF Below)
- Caring for a Medically Fragile Child (See PDF Below)
- Developing Individual Health Care Plans (IHCP)
- General Outline for Individual Health Care Plans
- A Guide for School Personnel Working with Students with Spina Bifida (See PDF Below)
- A Guide for School Personnel Working with Students with Spinal Cord Injuries (See PDF Below)